Saturday, September 25, 2010

Testing, testing

Hello, and welcome to my blog! Inspired by Lauren at http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/, Dana at http://www.mylittlecelebration.com/, and Megan at http://www.bohomeme.blogspot.com/ I have decided to start a blog of my own.

We'll see how it goes!

I love the idea of themed days, and I want to focus on recipes, books, ideas, and day to day happenings (if I deem them worthy to share!).

To begin, let me introduce our family.
Our horse, Bubbie:


Our cat, Tia:
Josh and I:

Thanks for stopping by, and please send me ideas or suggestions for my brand spanking new blog!

7 comments:

  1. haha! i love that creeper picture of tia.

    so glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a creeper in that pic! Unfortunately, it's the only one I have of her on my computer....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Good for you, Jen- I'm looking forward to reading more. Love your title and pics of your family...How about sharing some of your favorite childhood recipes to start?

    ReplyDelete
  4. bah. i need to start a blog. how did you choose between blogspot, wordpress, etc?
    (at the same time, hahaha, it's like 7 years ago when we werew all on xanga!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Welcome to our little bloggie world :) I know I've said this before but Tia totally looks like Scar in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I know for one, I'd love to hear about what you do during the day... quite different from us in Tonga. You still working with those kids? If you aren't burnt out thinking about it, your stories from them are always very interesting. Regardless, looking forward to reading your blog! :) Elena

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS. If you want to know how to hide the google toolbar at the top, set up email subscriptions, or other bloggie add-on stuff, I just figured all that out this year so drop me a post or email...

    ReplyDelete